Discussions under General

Cannot upload to Office 365

first post: FastFngrz wrote: I've confirmed the library exists (grabbed the URL from the browser...

Overwrite option

first post: tuckker wrote: Is there an option to do a overwrite for the tool? :D

latest post: Doniac wrote: I got it to overwrite by changing the following- In SharePointRepo...

File Share Server Documents Migration to SharePoint

first post: Mohannadsa wrote: Does it support to Migrate documents from file share servers to Sha...

ERROR - The document library does not exist

first post: cblankmerpc wrote: I'm having an issue with importing files into shared documents. It ...

latest post: JPPowers wrote: Did anyone figgure out if you can import files into sub folders of ...

timeout

first post: bigben73 wrote: Hello, if I'm uploading a large file I always get a timeout on 18...

latest post: FastFngrz wrote: I see the same issue as well, Windows 7 x64 uploading to SP2013 Ser...

CreatedBy and ModifiedBy not imported.

first post: snorri wrote: I've been testing this tool on my development machine today and I t...

latest post: melg wrote: Hi Tyler, Great to hear that you used the tool with success, and t...

Does it work with SharePoint Online?

first post: finisterre wrote: I take it this doesn't work with SharePoint Online? Doesn't seem po...

Creation folder error

first post: gregorywmitt2 wrote: I have the following error when i execute a bulk import from a file...

latest post: gregorywmitt2 wrote: I made a test renaming the folder _vti_cnf and it works. _vti_cnf ...

Unsupported value line argument format.

first post: avi081265 wrote: HI I downloaded the setup and running the application using follow...

does it work for sharepoint 2007?

first post: tinkoo99 wrote: does it work for sharepoint 2007?

latest post: melg wrote: No, SharePoint 2010 only. It uses the client object Model which was...

what is the maximum size of the file that can be uploaded?

first post: tinkoo99 wrote: what is the maximum size allowed by this tool?

latest post: melg wrote: There is a hard cap of 2GB, but the maximum allowed file size is sp...

ERROR - The document library does not exist

first post: cpluce wrote: C:\OrbitOneSPImporter>OrbitOne.SharePoint.Importer.exe -folder:"C:\...

latest post: melg wrote: clientContext.Web.Lists.GetByTitle() is used to retrieve the docume...

SharePoint Online?

first post: kiefter wrote: Just wondering, will this work in a SharePoint Online context? If ...

latest post: melg wrote: Yes, this should work. The tool uses the web services and supports ...

Can't Debug Build

first post: ewillyb wrote: Great tool. Does what it says.I'm trying to build it from Source c...

latest post: melg wrote: The easiest solution is to remove the post build event that tries t...

Permission issue

first post: sdeane wrote: Hello, I am receiving the following error. The user account I am ...

latest post: thiggins8 wrote: Did you get a reply/solution, I am also having the same problem? thx

Copy from one site to another?

first post: battleoftoday wrote: Hi there! I'm searching for a possibility to copy all files from a...

latest post: melg wrote: This is not a feature at the moment, the only direction is file sys...

program crashes on all files

first post: vaderj wrote: I created a for each loop to recursivly upload around 1000 folders...

latest post: vaderj wrote: yes the user does - the user is the domain administrator account

ERROR: Cannot create folder

first post: javirtron8 wrote: Hola buenas, estoy intentando copiar el contenido de una carpeta y...

latest post: snorri wrote: Hi, I don't speak much spanish - but it looks like create folder in...

Throttling

first post: grahamr0ss wrote: Our content deployment is approximately 9000 files and 1.6GB in to...

latest post: melg wrote: Currently there is no direct way to do either of this.

Prompt for password

first post: johnmcalvert wrote: It would be handy to have an option to prompt for the password. Th...

Option to replace / update existing files

first post: johnmcalvert wrote: It would be nice to have a command line option to replace / update...

Added function to enable import of folders within folders.

first post: scott_holzberger wrote: Hi guys...Fantastic product! I was just wondering if there are any...

latest post: scott_holzberger wrote: Hi,I came in this morning, and to sanity check myself... *feeling v...

Copying File System Permission

first post: Dangeriz wrote: Hi All,I was wondering if it was possible to change the source code...

Spaces in Folder / Site / Document Library Fail

first post: dokuforest wrote: When working with the importer. everything works fine as long as my...

Thanks!

first post: stan69 wrote: Just felt I had to say thank you for this neat tool. I have been s...

Creation of Folder Structure

first post: Trekale wrote: Hello I have installed this application and it does import the ...

latest post: hhaber wrote: I've tried this application and import the documents from a source ...

Authenticating to sharepoint site

first post: jbdubu wrote: I have an Office365 account.-site:"https://abc123.sharepoint.com" -...

Unable to import certain filetypes

first post: premkumar02 wrote: Hi i amended the codes to allow certain blocked filetypes to go thr...

ERROR - The document library * does not exist

first post: dagon wrote: Greetings... working with a client that is quite enamoured with us...

latest post: Craig33 wrote: I'm having the same problem. I'm trying to copy files into the defa...

Preserving user and date info

first post: kmdames wrote: I am importing Shared Documents from SP 2007 to SP 2010. Looking at...

User Input:

first post: tsdavis wrote: I'm using the "orbitone.sharepoint.importer" command several times ...

latest post: tsdavis wrote: Melg,Thanks for making the change and updating the tool.It works gr...

Import documents from shared folder

first post: Mohannadsa wrote: i have tried to follow the same format but it gives me an error as ...

latest post: melg wrote: Tested it again with both Claims based and Windows authentication, ...

Build broken: AuthenticationMode missing

first post: ravensorb wrote: It seems the latest build 57153 seems to be missing the file Authen...

latest post: melg wrote: missed that one.I've added it in revision 57580

Can tool be extended to non-Office docs

first post: ewillyb wrote: Hello,The tool is great. It does not, however, pick up on the exte...

latest post: melg wrote: We briefly looked into this during development. The challenge is th...

ERROR - System.ArgumentNullException:

first post: tangible wrote: I try with the following command :OrbitOne.SharePoint.Importer.exe...

latest post: tangible wrote: Great ! it's now working.Tthanks a lot

Import based on modified date?

first post: surferdog wrote: First off...thanks for this app...excellent stuff. My question is w...

latest post: melg wrote: Great idea!At the moment this is not implemented, but it would be f...

Importer Fails: Internal 500 Error

first post: Mjones wrote: Everytime I try to import, it fails after trying to connect to my S...

latest post: Mjones wrote: Sorry Melg, I never received the email that you replied to this. I ...

Great Project

first post: kckorb wrote: Works great. We are trying to impot a number of documents on an R2 ...

latest post: melg wrote: Hi kckorb,The source code is available here: http://spbulkdocumenti...

Document Versions

first post: kjanssen88 wrote: Hi, i have installed your solution and it works great. But the only...

latest post: kjanssen88 wrote: I have tried to migrate documents with major and minors versions bu...

• 1-39 of 39 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next